The Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC) is a corporate body with a mission to promote the market expansion of Malaysian palm oil and its products by enhancing the image of palm oil and creating better acceptance through awareness of various technological and economic advantages (techno-economic advantages) and environmental sustainability.
We are inviting dedicated and committed Malaysians to join our dynamic team in an effort to ensure the competitive and premier position of Malaysian Palm Oil (MPO) is continuously sustained. MPO is a major contributor to the Malaysian economy.
Executive Human Resource and Administration
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Human Resource Division. Your responsibilities will be as follows :
- Handle full spectrum of human resource functions including recruitment & selection, benefit & compensation, training & development and performance evaluation management.
- Conduct recruitment efforts, monitor career-pathing programs, and write and place advertisements
- Handle leave administration, maintain employee handbook and policies & procedures manual and coordinate performance management activities.
- Assist the Manager and/or Director of Finance and Human Resource on diciplinary issues, staff counselling and grievances, termination and other employee relations matters in compliance with the labour law.
- Liaise with training providers and relevant government authorities on HR related matters.
- Handle employee welfare events such as Team Building, Sports and Recreation activities and Family Day/Annual Dinner.
- Provide administrative and other supports on events or programs organized by MPOC.
- Perform other ad-hoc HR and Admin functions as required.
- The successful candidates should preferably be a Malaysian with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management (or equivalent) with 5 – 7 years of experience in HR field, or a Diploma in Human Resource (or equivalent) with 8 – 10 years of experience in HR field.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self motivated and good listening skills, problem solving, mediation and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, statutory requirements (IRB, EPF, SOCSO etc.) and other HR practices and legislations is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- This is full-time position and may occasionally requires to travel outside Klang Valley.
We offer an attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications providing complete academic particulars, related working experience and a recent passport size photograph (n.r.) not later than 6 January 2016 to :
Malaysian Palm Oil Council (192835 – K)
2nd Floor, Wisma Sawit
Lot 6 SS 6, Jalan Perbandaran
47301 Kelana Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Kindly apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as confidential and only those shortlisted will be notified.