GRILLED TROUT WITH PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT SAUCE
- 4 wild trout fillets
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp palm oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 6 cherry tomatoes. halved
- 2 shallots, sliced a few young asparagus stalks, blanched and lossed with 1 tsp palm oil
For Pineapple and Coconut Sauce
- 100 g Josephine pineapple, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp palm oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 100 9 chicken stock
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp corn starch
- diluted with water
salt and pepper
1. Marinate fillets with sea sail, black pepper, palm oil and lime juice.
2. Grill until just cooked through.
3. Serve with tomatoes, shallots and asparagus, with sauce.
To Make Pineapple and Coconut Sauce
1. Saute pineapple cubes with palm oil and sugar until soft but not caramelised. then blend into paste and mix with
2. Simmer the pineapple-coconut cream mixture with chicken stock and reduce to hall. Thicken with cornstarch dilution. add in lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with trout.